Time & Location
Nov 13, 2022, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Beykoz, Yenimahalle, 34815 Beykoz/Istanbul, Turkey
About the event
Aquaponics is a system in which aquaculture and agriculture are supported. In this system, which has the least negative impact on nature, fish and plants cooperate. The organic wastes of the grown fish enrich the water, and the plants are fed with the help of this water. The cleaned water returns to the fish habitat. It is possible to grow both fish and vegetables in the same system.
Our "Aquaponic System" workshop, which will last for 4 hours, will be given by Yağız Savaş, a permaculture designer and aquaculture engineer.
The contents of the workshop are as follows:
- What is Aquaponics? (detailed explanation)
- The benefits of the Aquaponic system
- Aquaponic varieties
- Main components of the Aquaponic system
- Nitrogen Cycle
- Media, fish and plant selection
- Feed, fish and plant amount calculation
- Installing a small aquaponic system
+TRY 11.88 service fee
+TRY 11.88 service fee0
+TRY 6.63 service fee
Don't forget to bring your student ID card with you when you come to the workshop.
+TRY 6.63 service fee0